Friday, January 27, 2012

English/Spanish translation.?

It is a Spanish to English translation, but they won't let me post it if I say Spanish to English translation.



"Oh bueno entonces te dejo. Cuidate y saludame a tu hermana."



Thanks!English/Spanish translation.?
Just don't call it a Spanish to English translation.. The translation is accurate It's Fine, so I will leave you. Take care of yourself and and give my regards to your sister



Hope this helps
Oh that's good, I leave you then. Take care and say hello to your sister from me or



Oh, that's good, I leave you then. Take care and my regards to your sister.





Cheers!English/Spanish translation.?
Ok well I'll leave you then/I'm gonna go then/I'll let you go then... Take care and say 'Hi' to your sister for me.English/Spanish translation.?
oh well then am gonna go. take care and say hi to your sister for me.
Oh well then I'm leaving. Take care and Say hello to your sister.
ok so I leave you ( see you). take care and and greet you sister of my part
Oh well then I leave you. Take care and say hi to your sister for me.



Something like that
Ok good in then I'll let you go. Take care and say hi to your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment