Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Translation of song from Spanish to English?

best answer for the person to translate or find an actual English translation of the song Me Arrepiento by Alex Ubago, No online translation please!!!!!

spanish lyrics are at http://www.lyricsreg.com/lyrics/alex+uba鈥?/a>



again, i need a spanish to english translation, and no online translation!Translation of song from Spanish to English?
*Different cultures interpret words in other ways...this is my take on it





You dont call me on the phone anymore

is this a sign that its over

you used to do it before and it was me that asked you not to

since that day that I abandoned you

you swore youd come back for me

i didnt want you and you never came back

and today i came to tell you

if you are there, please answer



come on pay attention to me

i know i have been stupid

i fell in love with you





come back the time is passing and you havent needed me

at this point I will be sincere

i will let my heart speak for me





its beating desperately to go and look for you

but its pointless because I know its too late

and i regret what happened

when we started out you were just something to

pass the time, nothing more



I never considered how you felt

and not everything has changed

the one that is calling is me

my calculations were incorrect



I cant forget you

come back the time is passing and you dont need me

at this point i will be sincere

and I will let my heart speak

its being deperately to go and look for you

but its pointless because its too late now



I regret everything that has happened

i regret everything that has happenedTranslation of song from Spanish to English?
here it is:









We no longer call me by phone

Is the signal that everything eventually

Before you did and I was always

Who asked you not

Since that day you left

I swore back

I did not want and do not become more

And now you come to say

If you are, answer

Come on, ati茅ndeme

I know I've been a fool

And you love me

And I do not overcame

Again, that time passes and I miss you less

At this point you will be sincere

And let my heart talk

That is beating, desperate to go for you

But it is useless because it has become late

And I regret what happened

When we started you were to me

Just a hobby, not more

So you never felt

Neither you, I leave

And now everything has changed

Who you calling me

Is my calculation wrong

Conversely no, do not forget today

Again that time passes and I miss you less

At this point you will be sincere

And let my heart talk

That is beating, desperate to go for you

But it is useless because it has become late

And I regret what happened x 2
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment