Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do you think I can be ready for a Spanish-English translation test by next month?

I have my BA degree in Spanish. I'm trying to take the translation test in April through NYU-SCPS continuing education program. I have books %26amp; online resources to review my grammar, and I also have a dictionary. If I study almost all day, every day, do you think I could possibly pass it, or do you think I'd do better in July? I plan to take it next month, anyway, just to see if I pass or not. %26amp; I WILL take it again in July. I took the test unprepared in January 2007 %26amp; failed it, and plus, I was under stress %26amp; in a life crisis @ the time.Do you think I can be ready for a Spanish-English translation test by next month?
I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors, Good Luck!Do you think I can be ready for a Spanish-English translation test by next month?
I think it can be done!GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment