Friday, January 27, 2012

What's the spanish to english translation of "hacer(le) falta" ?

I have already checked translation sites, but the meaning did not make sense.What's the spanish to english translation of "hacer(le) falta" ?
Hacer falta is to miss somthing



me haces falta = I miss you
Hacer le falta means "to lack somthing that is needed" or simply "it's missing somthing it needs".



Example:



El perro le hace falta su coyar.



Translation = The dog needs it's collar.What's the spanish to english translation of "hacer(le) falta" ?
hacer le falta is he/she is going to miss me or need meWhat's the spanish to english translation of "hacer(le) falta" ?
to be without

for exampe: le hace falta un zapato

means: he is without a shoe



*in spanish it is understood as needing that object or thing

* has many meanings depending on the context could also mean what is left to do
Hacer(le)---make/making

Falta---lack of
Can you use it in a sentence?
hacer means to make



and falta means false so hacer falta would most likely mean to make flase
take a little
love j/k

what's left to do
I think the sentence is either infinitive or imperative.

infinitive - to make him miss

imperative - Make him miss

I'm not really sure, but I hope this helps.
to need something or someone
It means "doing (him) lack." I hope I helped you!
"to do (him) lack"

No comments:

Post a Comment