Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a Spanish to English translation for a subtitle?

I have this movie, The Ring Thing, and I have its subtitle in Spanish (and Slovenian,too), but I need it in English. If anyone could translate one of these subtitles into English, please write me on my e-mail or write your e-mail so I can contact you and send you the file . Ah, also, the movie is not so long, it`s about 1 hour and 13 minutes and there are about 570 lines. It`s not much, but I don`t speak Spanish so... help?I need a Spanish to English translation for a subtitle?
link below worrks thxs
Go on google translate..I need a Spanish to English translation for a subtitle?
www.freetranslation.com will give you the main jist of what they're saying :) but its very literal so you do have to think sometimes!I need a Spanish to English translation for a subtitle?
Google translator will do it....
Go On www.translator.live.com

it can translate anything whatsoever!

Hope this helps you!
I can translate Spanish to English, but...

what do I get in return? lol



If you have photoshop or something, then

that'll make a difference. xD



Hey, a deal is a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment