Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?

I think Death has always stayed true to the music, and I think that's what it really comes down to.



I am translating an interview and to upload it, so I need a good translation pleaseTranslation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
Creo que 路Death路 se ha mantenido siempre fiel a la m煤sica, y creo que es a eso a todo lo que se reduce.



Have a nice day.
If you want to be certain that the translation is correct, you might want to consider a translation company. I don't know where this is being uploaded, so I don't know if 100% accuracy is vital but if it is, the company in my source box is reputable.Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
Pienso que Death siempre permancio fiel a la musica, y pienso que de eso es lo que se trata.



I take it that Death refers to a band or something like that, that's why you don't translate it to SpanishTranslation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
Creo que Death siempre ha sido fiel a la m煤sica, y creo que es lo que importa.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment