Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish-English translation, can you see if this makes sense?

Okay, so I'm in Spanish II, and I have to answer the question:



Cuando te preparas por la ma帽ana, 驴qu茅 te pones? Necesitas hablar de 5 cosas. 驴Te pones la crema de afeitar o el maquillaje? 驴Qu茅 ropa te pones?





My answer is:



Cuando me preparo en la ma帽ana, me bana y me seco con una toalla grande. Me pongo una camiseta rosada, pantalones, calcetines blanco, y zapatos. Me pongo el maquillaje, y el desodorante.





Does this make sense? And if not, can you kindly help me fix it?



Thank you in advance!Spanish-English translation, can you see if this makes sense?
I answered your other post of this.Spanish-English translation, can you see if this makes sense?
your answer translates as

"When I prepare in the morning, I washed and dried me with a large towel. I wear a pink shirt, trousers, white socks and shoes. I wear makeup, and deodorant."

Which is alright except for the past tense in the use of washed and dried me I would say

"Cuando me preparo en la ma帽ana, yo lavando y me seco con una toalla grande. Me pongo una camiseta rosada, pantalones, calcetines blanco, y zapatos. Me pongo el maquillaje, y el desodorante."

No comments:

Post a Comment