Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm look for english/spanish translation for a tattoo?

My sister has 'be lucky' written in english as this is something someone close to us always says.

But i would prefer to have it written in spanish, the translation on google says 'Be lucky' in spanish is 'tener suerte'.

could anyone translate it for me too make sure this is correct?

thanksI'm look for english/spanish translation for a tattoo?
Tener suerte means "to have luck". When you tell someone to "be lucky", it would be a command telling them "You have luck!" Or, "ser afortunado", which means to be fortunate. Personally, I wouldn't want to have either tatooed on me.



I would get the same tatoo as your sister but maybe inside a prettily colored heart-I'm thinking multi-colored retro 70's kind of colors and have Be Lucky done in the font that was cool in the 70's. I think it would be a cool thing that would be something neat to talk about later. Maybe your kids, when you have them, could eventually get the same tattoo, and it can become a cherished family tradition.
use three different websites and check. if they are all different, check three more.

i would check for you but my browser is the slowest in england. sorry ):



OR! ask a spanish teacher or head to a local library and find a english too spanish dictionary ;DI'm look for english/spanish translation for a tattoo?
"Tener suerte" is "To have Luck" using the infinitive. "Tenga Suerte" would be the command form.



If you want to use command form of "To Be" telling someone to "Be Lucky" the "Sea Suerte" would be closer. "Sean Suerte" for plural.I'm look for english/spanish translation for a tattoo?
Your relying on yahoo answers to give you a reliable tattoo translation?



T煤 Polla.
'Be lucky' 'Que tengas suerte' or '隆Suerte!'

But is not nice for a tattoo.
se suertudo (accent over the e in se).
Tatuaje
  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment