Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spanish-English translation help needed by 3. Please help?

Did I translate these sentences correct: I am a girl. So the translations need feminine endings. Thanks for your help ahead of time.

1. I have a fun personality. Me personalidad es divertida

2. My pastime is photography. Me pasatiempo es la fotogafia

3. My family is small. Me familia es pequena.

4. Me gusta mucho leer las tira comicas. I like to read the comics.

Me cumpleanos es el ocho de augusto. My birthday is August 8th.Spanish-English translation help needed by 3. Please help?
1.Tengo una personalidad divertida (As you're using I have...)

2.Mi pasatiempo es la fotograf铆a

3.Mi familia es peque帽a

4.Me gusta leer las tiras c贸micas

5.Mi cumplea帽os es el 8 de agosto
1. Mi personalidad es divertida

2. Mi pasatiempo es la fotograf铆a

3. Mi familia es peque帽a

4. Fine as is

5. Mi cumplea帽os es el ocho de agosto.



Mi = my

Me = Me, myself

Take note of accents (unless you didn't know how to type them on the computer or something. But just in case I put them there anyways)

and a few minor spelling errors, they are probably just typos.

Other than that, est谩 bien.Spanish-English translation help needed by 3. Please help?
I'm pretty sure that's right, but "me" is really "mi", except on number four.Spanish-English translation help needed by 3. Please help?
Yes, they are right.
1 2 and 3 good- 4 me gusta leer las paginas comicas omit tira-

ocho de Agosto I think that you are real good congratulations
Yes. The only thing is the pronoun "me" in your sentences needs to be changed to "mi" to show ownership. ("Mi personalidad" = "My personality").

"me" shows that your receiving an action from a verb, and that doesn't really apply here. Otherwise, it's perfect!

Hope that helped!
1 Tengo una personalidad divertida.

2. La fotograf铆a es mi pasatiempo

3 Mi familia es peque帽a

4 Me gusta leer tiras c贸micas

Mi cumplea帽os es el ocho de agosto.



Little by little you'll learn how to translate, because you are translating literally, in the same order as it is in english.
Mi personalidad es divertida

Mi pasatiempo es la fotograf铆a

Mi familia es peque帽a

Me gusta mucho leer las tiras c贸micas

Mi cumplea帽os es el ocho de agosto



Mi=My
Is pretty good. Only a few errors. It's peque帽a not pequena, but probably this is a problem of your keyboard, not you. Es mi not me (mi personalidad, mi familia, mi pasatiempo). In the fourth sentence, maybe you should translate "mucho" as well eg. "I like to read comics very much"

The "cumpleanos" sentence has more errors than the others. Me for mi, cumpleanos for cumplea帽os we have discused already. But also augusto is the name of the emperor, the month is agosto.

No comments:

Post a Comment