Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spanish - English translation, please?

There is a peruvian short story called "El proximo mes me nivelo", by Julio Ramon Ribeyro. It's about a guy who is saying to himself that the next month he will pay all his debts but he's always getting into trouble, mainly alcohol related, and never can get out of his financial problems. How can I translate the title of this story so it makes sense?Spanish - English translation, please?
I'll figure it out next month

Next month I will straighten myself out.

I鈥檒l Balance Myself Out Next Month%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;this is how it has been translated officially in this link http://www.rree.gob.pe/portal/cultural.n鈥?/a> page 4
You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.

Download the Babylon in: http://babylon.sitedee.com/Spanish - English translation, please?
It literally is "The next month I level myself," how you paraphrase it is your decision.



El proximo mes=the next month

me=reflexive

nivelo=I levelSpanish - English translation, please?
Okay, I've read the story. It's a good one. I'd probably just translate it as "Next Month." Anything else is a little long. For example: "Next Month I Won't Be Behind [on My Payments]."
Next month I'll get even.
Next month I'll level with my creditors.
"The next month I leveled"

No comments:

Post a Comment