Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish english translation?

can somebody translate this for me to english. please no computer dictionary translation as it is never accurate. Thank you.





moreno te extra帽o mucho y muero por volverte a ver .mandame bien la direccion de tu casa.ven pronto llamame cuando puedas



darle saludos a tu familia

kisssSpanish english translation?
Latin people call "Moreno" to ones with light brown color skin. In USA many hispanics are used to call "moreno" to black people because they don't want to get in trouble using the word "n.........".



This being said, in the sentences you are writing, "moreno" is used as an affectionate way to call someone whose skin is light brown (or could be black, too).



Then, you could translate that saying:



Brownie, I miss you so much and I am dying to see you again. Send me your home address. Come soon. Call me when you can.



Greet your family for me.



Kissess



Hope this helps!!
Why do people keep saying that Moreno is a word to say to people who has brown or dark skin?



Moreno is just a spanish last name.



Jos茅 Moreno

Enrique Moreno

Pedro Moreno

these are names of some of my friends.Spanish english translation?
(This is about 90% of it)



Moreno, I miss you a lot and I'm dying to come back and see you. Send me soon the address of your house. Call me when you can.



Give my greetings to your family.Spanish english translation?
Sweetie (or brownie), I miss you very much and I'm dying to see you again.

Send me the address to your house.

Come soon, call me when you can.



Say hi to your family or me

Kiss
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment