Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish english translation?

me %26amp; my friends are talking to each other in spanish %26amp; i dont know what this means lol





No... Manches..q te cresss...?Spanish english translation?
" manches" is a word that translates directly to staining, but this is definatly not what it means. The meaning of how people normally use it is something like "don't be kidding around"

so it would be something like- "don't kidd around what do you think you are?"
well because of the text i can say it's from mexicans... or close



no manches quien te crees?



"no manches" has several meanings depending on context...



"don't fool arround", "sure? i don't believe you".. this kind of things...

probably the most accurate translation may be



don't play with me who do you think you are?



hope it helpsSpanish english translation?
"隆No manches!..驴Qu茅 te crees?"

--Don't fool your self...who do you think you are?



In Slang "Manchar" is like (somewhat different in every usage), fool, or something. It's a less vulgar word than "Mamar" ("隆No mam*s!").Spanish english translation?
Well, since I don't know exactly what you're saying (like this looks like IM/computer slang...) it's hard.



I'm assuming that q=que and what not...but cresss...I HAVE NO IDEA.
It means: No manches- Dont play around; Dumb!; Stuuupid

Q te cres- Who do you think you are, something like that.

I hope it makes sense, please rate me ;)
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment