Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spanish-english translation?

This Is reply to saying that there will be alot of people at the party.



"Se que no es cierto es broma verdad ... No me importa la gente quiero ir bueno no quieres invitarme hajajajajajaja"Spanish-english translation?
I know that's not right. You're joking... The [number of] people doesn't matter. I want to go. Ok. You don't want to invite me hahahahahaha.



This person is basically saying that they think you are saying there are a lot of people at the party that so they won't come.



*By the way that was not a literal translation. I tweeked it a little so it would make more sense.Spanish-english translation?
"I know it's not true, it's a joke, right? ... I don't care about the people, I want to go, but you don't want to invite me hahahahahahaha"



Hope I helped :DSpanish-english translation?
I know that's not true. You are kidding, right? ...I don't care about the people, I want to go. Well, don't you want to invite me? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment