Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish-English translation?

Context is- I asked what he was doing after I said I was watching a movie



What does this say- "Nada acostado .. Platicando con mi hermana sip!! Que hay ??"



Also this into Spanish, "your sister? Thats great!! I'm glad you get to talk to her. I bet you miss her a lot."



Thanks guys!!Spanish-English translation?
1. "Nothing, just in bed... talking to my sister. Yup! What's new?"



2. "驴Tu hermana? Qu茅 bien. Que bueno que puedas hablar con ella. La has de extra帽ar mucho."



3. "Hahahah... so how come you're happy? Hahaha. Well, yeah, a bit, but what a life here, you should see how nice Mexico is. Hahaha."Spanish-English translation?
1. Nothing, lying down... Chatting with my sister, yep! What's up?
2. Tu hermana? Que chido! Estoy feliz que puedes hablar con ella. Estoy segura que le extra帽as mucho.

3. Hahaha and why happy? Haha well yes, a little but you should see that life here in Mexico is really nice... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment