Friday, January 27, 2012

Help with spanish-english translation?

Hello. :) I have an assignment that I need to make a presentation in spanish and since right now I can't check in with my teacher if my answers are correct, could anyone help me make sure that my writing is correct?



I will go to *someone's* house- Yo ire *someone's* casa.

discutiremos sobre el partido. - we will discuss about the party.

I will go to *some place*. - Yo ire *place*.

I will reserve *some place. - Yo reservare *some place*.

I will hire *someone* to perform. - Yo empleare *someone* (help please?).

Yo hacere invitaciones. - I will make invitations.

Yo empleare dj y proveedor. - I will hire a dj and a caterer.

Yo pensare chicos y chicas invitar. - I will think of girls and boys to invite. (not sure with this)

Yo empleare (what's interior designer?). - I will hire ...Help with spanish-english translation?
I will go to someone's house---Yo ir茅 a la casa de alguien.

Discutiremos sobre el partido--We will discuss the game (sports)

I will go to some place---Ir茅 a algun lugar.

I will reserve some pleace--Reservar茅 algun lugar/algun sitio

I will hire someone to perform--Contratar茅 a alguien para que actue/performe.

Yo har茅 las invitaciones---I will make the invitations.

Yo emplear茅 a un DJ y a un proveedor.--I will hire a DJ and a caterer.

You pensar茅 a que chicos y chicas invitar--I will think about what boys and girls to invite.

I will hire an interior designer--Yo emplear茅 a un dise帽ador de interiores.
1. (Yo) ir茅 a casa de *someone*

2. (Nosotros) discutiremos lo de la fiesta

3. (Yo) ir茅 a *place*

4. is good

5. (Yo) contratr茅 a *someone* para que toque (m煤sica)

6. (Yo) har茅 invitaciones

7. (Yo) contratr茅 un dj y comida

8. (Yo) pensar茅 que chicos y chicas invitar

9. (Yo) contratar茅 un dise帽ador de interiores.



you don't have to put Yo at the beginning of the sentences because the conjugation of the verbs (future simple) is unique for the first person and is understood that your talking about yourself.Help with spanish-english translation?
ire a una casa de alguien.



discutiremos sobre el partido.



yo ire a algun lugar or a algun sitio.



reservare algun lugar, algun sitio.



contratare a alguien para que actue/interprete.



hare invitaciones



contratare/empleare a algun disk jockey (pinchadiscos) y a algun proveedor.



pensare a que chicos y chicas invitar.



contratare/empleare a un desenador de interiores.Help with spanish-english translation?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
1. Yo ir茅 a casa de (someone's name)



2. With "party" you mean a political party or a celebration? If political, then "partido". If not, "fiesta".

*Discutiremos acerca del (or "en relaci贸n al") partido"

*Discutiremos acerca de la fiesta.



3. Reservar茅 alg煤n lugar (alguna plaza, alg煤n espacio, alg煤n sitio)

*Reservar茅 una habitaci贸n en un hotel.

*Reservar茅 un sal贸n de fiestas

*Reservar茅 el hotel X



4. Contratar茅 a (someone's name) para actuar (if talking about an actor; if not, maybe "para realizar 'algo'" to perform something).



5. Har茅 las invitaciones



6. Contratar茅 un DJ y un servicio de banquetes (you can say "caterer", too).



7. Pensar茅 a cu谩les chicos y chicas invitar.



8. Contratar茅 a un dise帽ador de interiores.

No comments:

Post a Comment