Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spanish-English translation ?

"Hey si solamente a las 12:30 pero estare en mi casa porque me preguntas??"



It's possible that they mean si to mean s铆.. Cause doesn't si mean if? But I'm not sure.. Uhm... I asked if I was going to come over and that's what they said.. Could you explain what they mean? Thanks!Spanish-English translation ?
This is exactly what they said



Hey!.... Yes I'll be home only at 12:30, Why you're asking me?
si= if, s铆 (accent mark)= yes. But the person could spell it "yes" as si w/out accent mark. so the person is saying," Hey, yes only at 12:30 but I will be at my house. Why do you ask?" HOPE IT HELPS =)Spanish-English translation ?
The translation is "Hey if its only at 12:30, but at my house. Why do you ask?"Spanish-English translation ?
yes only at 12:30 but ill be at home, why do u ask?







................... pick mine as the best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment