Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish-English translation (just 1 line)?

I'm writing a cover letter and I need to translate this into english please:



"Soy entusiasta y muy buen trabajador, adem谩s me gusta relacionarme y conocer a gente nueva"



No online translators please! (they don't make sense)Spanish-English translation (just 1 line)?
I am very enthusiastic and a hard worker, also, i like to interact with and meet new people.
Basically: "I am enthusiastic and a hard worker, and I would like to develop a (positive) relationship and meet new people"Spanish-English translation (just 1 line)?
"I am enthusiastic and very good worker, and I like to interact and meet new people"Spanish-English translation (just 1 line)?
I'm an enthusiast and a very hard worker, and i like socializing and meeting new people.
I am a enthusiast and I am a good worker, besides I like to associate with and meet new people.
I am enthusiastic and very good worker, and I like to interact and meet new people "
Enthusiastic, great worker related well with new people.
Gabby gave you the right translation.



Fluent Spanish speaker
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment