Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish-English translation required asap!?

I found this funny tag which I want to send to my friend who knows Spanish. Can anyone translate this? Would really appreciate it.



Pon el numero en tu post.

1)si kieres qe te de un abrazo

2)si kieres qe te de un kiss

3)si me amas

4)si te caigo mai

5)si me consideras solo tu amigo

6)si tienes mi msn

7)si kieres mi msn

8)si me kieres

9)ninguna de las anteriores

10)todas las anteriores



Thanks! :)Spanish-English translation required asap!?
Here:

1. If you want me to hug you

2. If you want me to kiss you

3. If you love me

4. If you don't like me

5. If you just see me as a friend

6. If you have my MSN

7. If you want my MSN

8. If you like me

9. None of the above

10. All of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment