Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Please Help. Need spanish/english translation?

I need someone who speaks very fluent Spanish to translate this English into Spanish. I have been trying to do it for hours and the book I have does not cover it very well. I need it right away for a project I am working on. If you can help please translate the paragraphs below. Thank you.



They are both written and drawn by

Jhonen Vasquez. He is Hispanic and lives in The United States. He has given me a lot of inspiration to

make my own comic books. I am currently working on a fan art project online called the Invader Zim

Movie. It is becoming very popular among Invader Zim fans. Invader Zim is a popular cartoon series that

was canceled back in 2001. The show also gave me a lot of inspiration to make my own cartoons.

When I am not working on the fan project, I am working on my own story for my personal comic

books. I have been working on this story for 14 years. It is amazing! I stopped working on it

many years ago however, but recently began to work on my comic books again. I am really

looking forward to how they will turn out. As of right now, I am only working on the Invader Zim

fan project, and posting it on a site called DeviantArt. I hope to learn a lot about what it is like to

make cartoons when I attend the Youngstown State University in Ohio. Someday I want to see

my artwork on the shelves in bookstores. I know I can make my dreams become a reality if I

continue to work hard at what I love to do.Please Help. Need spanish/english translation?
Ambos est谩n escritos y dibujados por

Jhonen Vasquez. 脡l es hispano y vive en Estados Unidos. 脡l me ha dado mucha inspiraci贸n para

hacer mis propios libros de historietas. Actualmente estoy trabajando en un proyecto de arte en l铆nea fan谩tico llamado Invader Zim

Pel铆cula. Se est谩 convirtiendo en muy popular entre los fans de Invasor Zim. Invasor Zim es una serie de dibujos animados m谩s populares que

fue cancelado en 2001. El programa tambi茅n me dio mucha inspiraci贸n para hacer mis dibujos propios.

Cuando no estoy trabajando en el proyecto de seguidores, estoy trabajando en mi propia historia personal para mi comic

libros. He estado trabajando en esta historia de 14 a帽os. Es incre铆ble! Dej茅 de trabajar en ella

Hace muchos a帽os, sin embargo, pero recientemente comenz贸 a trabajar en mis libros de historietas de nuevo. Estoy muy

Esperamos c贸mo ser谩n los resultados. A partir de ahora, s贸lo estoy trabajando en el Invader Zim

seguidores del proyecto, y publicarlo en un sitio llamado DeviantArt. Espero aprender mucho acerca de lo que se siente

hacer caricaturas cuando asisto a la Universidad Estatal de Youngstown en Ohio. Alg煤n d铆a quiero ver

mi obra de arte en los estantes en las librer铆as. S茅 que puedo hacer mis sue帽os realidad si me

Continuaremos trabajando duro en lo que me gusta hacer.Please Help. Need spanish/english translation?
How the HELL do you work on invader zim movie for 14 years but it started ONLY TEN FREAKING YEARS AGO?Please Help. Need spanish/english translation?
http://translate.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment