Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spanish-English translation (Oral exam help!)?

How do i translate the lines below from Spanish to English? Please dont use a translation machine as this is for my Spanish exam tomorrow. Thanks in advance.



"Have mercy on me"



"The weather today? Awful as useful. The statement that Melbourne has four seasons in a day is very true indeed. Do you think it's going to rain?".



"I would love to say that I am an only child so that I would not be assessed on most verbs but unfortunately it is not so. I am kidding"



" I think it is your turn now"



"My daily routine is almost the same. Sleep, eat, drink and play regardless of night and day"



"Like I, my family members are all fat, humourous people that grows sideways in size each day. We all pretty much look the same"Spanish-English translation (Oral exam help!)?
"Have mercy on me" %26gt; Ten piedad de m铆.



"The weather today? Awful as useful. The statement that Melbourne has four seasons in a day is very true indeed. Do you think it's going to rain?". %26gt; 驴El tiempo de hoy? Horrible como siempre (usual). Horrible y 煤til (useful). La declaraci贸n de que Melbourne tiene cuatro estaciones en un d铆a es muy cierta evidentemente. 驴Usted piensa que va a llover? (formerly) 驴Piensas que va a llover? (informal)



"I would love to say that I am an only child so that I would not be assessed on most verbs but unfortunately it is not so. I am kidding" %26gt; Me gustar铆a poder decir que soy hijo 煤nico para no ser valorado con la mayor铆a de los verbos, pero desafortunadamente no es as铆. Estoy bromeando.



" I think it is your turn now" %26gt; Me parece que ahora te toca a ti.



"My daily routine is almost the same. Sleep, eat, drink and play regardless of night and day" %26gt; Mi rutina diaria es siempre la misma. Dormir, comer, beber y jugar sin consideraci贸n si es de noche o de d铆a.



"Like I, my family members are all fat, humourous people that grows sideways in size each day. We all pretty much look the same" %26gt; Igual que yo, toda mi familia es obesa, gente divertida que crece hacia los lados un tama帽o cada d铆a. Nos parecemos mucho todos.
"Ten piedad de m铆"



"El clima de hoy? Terrible como 煤til. La afirmaci贸n de que Melbourne tiene cuatro estaciones en un d铆a es muy cierto en verdad. Crees que va a llover?".



"Me gustar铆a decir que yo soy hijo 煤nico, para que no se evaluar谩n en la mayor铆a de los verbos, pero lamentablemente no es as铆. Estoy bromeando"



"Creo que es tu turno ahora"



"Mi rutina diaria es casi la misma. Dormir, comer, beber y jugar, independientemente de d铆a y de noche"



"Como yo, los miembros de mi familia son todos de grasa, la gente divertida, que crece hacia los lados en el tama帽o de cada d铆a. Todos casi el mismo aspecto"Spanish-English translation (Oral exam help!)?
Anyone who uses an automatic translator will bump up against your phrase "awful as useful." I am sure you mean "awful as usual."Spanish-English translation (Oral exam help!)?
Te piedad (o) misiricordia de mi.



El tiempo de hoy? terrible como siempre o usualmente. Es afirmado que Melbourne tiene cuatro estaciones, en el dia es verdad por supuesto. Crees que va a llover?



Me encantaria decir que soy hijo unico para que no se pudiera evaluar la mayoria de los verbos, pero lamentablemente (o) desafortunadamene no es asi. Estoy bromeando.



Creo que es tu turno ahora.



Mi rutina diaria es casi siempre la misma, dormir, comer y jugar sin importar si es de dia o de noche.



Como yo, los miembros de mi familia son todos gordos o de mucho peso, gente divertida o buen humor que crece a los lados cada dia. Todos nos parecemos igual.

No comments:

Post a Comment