Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish english translation please help!?

I am in mexico and am wanting to get a tattoo from an artist here who doesnt speak great english.

I want to ask him-

1. How does he sanitize his equipment?

2. What kind of needles does he use?

3. I have a tattoo on my arm and I would like his opinion of how to finish it, because I am not happy with the original idea.

4. I have a tattoo on my shoulder I would like covered/disguised, and need to know if this is possible.



Can someone please tell me how to ask these questions in spanish?

(btw, i am a tattoo artist, my spanish just sucks)Spanish english translation please help!?
1. 驴C贸mo desinfectas las herramientas de trabajo?

2. 驴Qu茅 tipo de agujas usas?

3.驴Crees que hay alguna manera de mejorar este tatuaje que tengo en mi brazo? no me gusta mucho, y quisiera que me ayudaras.

4. 驴Crees que es posible cubrir este tatuaje que tengo en mi hombro?



DON麓T FORGET THE ACCENT! :)Spanish english translation please help!?
1. 驴Como desinfectas las herramientas de trabajo?

2. 驴Que tipo de agujas (it's pronounce like aguhas) usas?

3.驴Crees que hay alguna manera de mejorar este tatuaje que tengo en mi brazo? no me gusta mucho, y quisiera que me ayudaras.

4. 驴Crees que es posible cubrir este tatuaje que tengo en mi hombro (pronounce like ombro)?

No comments:

Post a Comment