Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spanish-english translation?

"me equido que numero babosa estupido hidiota."



basically i have a stalker who doesn't speak english but won't leave me alone. and i know very little spanish, so yeah. i told him to leave me alone in spanish, but i have no idea what he said in response. help me out?Spanish-english translation?
A guess at this:

Me 茅quido= You are a horse to me.

Qu茅 n煤mero babosa est煤pida idiota.

What a dimwitted stupid idiotic number.

It's terrible Spanish, but I think that's what he

had in mind.Spanish-english translation?
he hasn't written the spanish properly but what i can understand is this:



estupido (wrongly written) - silly

hidiota (wrongly written) - stupid

babosa - is when u have lots of saliva en your mouth

que - what

numero - number

the others i cant understandSpanish-english translation?
If he is spanish shame on him for not knowing how to write it..ill give it a try even though there are some parts that are not words:

"me equido"= I think he was trying to say "me quedo'" which means Im staying

que numero= what number

babosa=this term is used as an insult

estupido= stupid

hidiota (in reality idiota)= idiot



this person was definitely unclear of what he wanted to say...hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment