Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the english to european spanish translation of the song Out There form hunchback of notre dame?

The song Out There from The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite and I love it in spanish. Does anyone have the lyrics to the European Spanish version with the english translation?

Thanks in advanceWhat is the english to european spanish translation of the song Out There form hunchback of notre dame?
English:

Frollo:

The world is cruel

The world is wicked

It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city

I am your only friend

I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you

I who look upon you without fear

How can I protect you, boy, unless you

Always stay in here

Away in here

Remember what I taught you, Quasimodo

You are deformed



Quasimodo:

I am deformed



Frollo:

And you are ugly



Quasimodo:

And I am ugly



Frollo:

And these are crimes

For which the world

Shows little pity

You do not comprehend



Quasimodo:

You are my one defender



Frollo:

Out there they'll revile you

As a monster



Quasimodo:

I am a monster



Frollo:

Out there they will hate

And scorn and jeer



Quasimodo:

Only a monster



Frollo:

Why invite their calumny

And consternation?

Stay in here

Be faithful to me



Quasimodo:

I'm faithful



Frollo:

Grateful to me



Quasimodo:

I'm grateful



Frollo:

Do as I say

Obey

And stay

In here



Quasimodo:

I'll stay

In here



Quasimodo:

Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone

Gazing at the people down below me

All my life I watch them as I hide up here alone

Hungry for the histories they show me

All my life I memorize their faces

Knowing them as they will never know me

All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day

Not above them

But part of them



And out there

Living in the sun

Give me one day out there

All I ask is one

To hold forever



Out there

Where they all live unaware

What I'd give

What I'd dare

Just to live one day out there



Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives

Through the roofs and gables I can see them

Ev'ry day they shout and scold and go about their lives

Heedless of the gift it is to be them

If I was in their skin

I'd treasure ev'ry instant



Out there

Strolling by the Seine

Taste a morning out there

Like ordinary men

Who freely walk about there

Just one day and then

I swear I'll be content

With my share

Won't resent

Won't despair

Old and bent

I won't care

I'll have spent

One day

Out there



Spanish:

Frollo:

El mundo es cruel, el mundo es malo

Y nadie en 茅l sinceridad ha de ofrecerte

En m铆 puedes confiar

Yo que con cari帽o te mantengo

S贸lo yo te miro sin temor

C贸mo protegerte bien si no es as铆

Teni茅ndote seguro aqu铆

Recuerda lo que te he ense帽ado, Quasimodo

Est谩s deforme



Quasimodo:

Deforme estoy



Frollo:

Y eres muy feo



Quasimodo:

Y soy muy feo



Frollo:

Por esos cr铆menes

El mundo no perdona

No puedes comprender



Quasimodo:

T煤 eres quien me defiende



Frollo:

Fuera te ver谩n como un gran monstruo



Quasimodo:

Yo soy un mostruo



Frollo:

Te despreciar谩n, se bular谩n



Quasimodo:

Tan s贸lo un monstruo



Frollo:

Evitemos sus calumnias e insultos



Frollo:

Quasimodo:



Aqu铆 est谩s bien, s茅 fiel conmigo

Te soy fiel



Y gracias dame

Doy gracias



Aprende a obedecer









Aqu铆

Estoy aqu铆





Quasimodo:

Tras estas ventanas

Y murallas siempre estoy

Escondido sin que puedan verme

Alg煤n d铆a salir ha sido mi facinaci贸n

Con toda esa gente encontrarme

Siempre memorizo bien sus caras

Y ellos nunca van a conocerme

Siempre he imaginado qu茅 se siente un d铆a pasar

All谩 bajo entre ellos

Afuera vivir con el sol

S贸lo un d铆a fuera

Uno desfrutar, tener por siempre

Fuera tanto tienen sin saber

Cualquier cosa yo dar铆a por afuera un d铆a vivir

All谩 obreros y mujeres pasan y se van

Puedo verlos entre los tejados

Todo el d铆a gritando sus problemas contar谩n

A su buena suerte acostumbrados

Yo, en cambio, nunca olvidar铆a cada instante

Fuera por el r铆o pasar, disfrutar

Afuera, como un ser normal, feliz entre la

Gente, s贸lo un d铆a y jurar

Que nunca olvidar茅 que aunque as铆

Yo nac铆, mas sabr茅

Perdonar y olvidar

Al afuera un d铆a vivir

No comments:

Post a Comment