Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Where can I go online to get a free English/or Spanish to quechua translation?

I need to find where I can go it be very helpful if u can list the link of the site and remember english/or spanish to quechua not quechua to english/spanish translation plzz thanks:DWhere can I go online to get a free English/or Spanish to quechua translation?
http://translate.google.co.in/?hl=en%26amp;tab鈥?/a>
FREE, FREE, CHEAP, CHEAP. These are the buzz words here.

I really feel sorry for the English/Spanish/Quechuan translator (I'm sure they're not easy combinations)

who is being stymied by people like you.Where can I go online to get a free English/or Spanish to quechua translation?
babelfish.yahoo.comWhere can I go online to get a free English/or Spanish to quechua translation?
try translate.google.com
google translate
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment