Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can I get a spanish-english translation?

Can someone please translate these adorable texts from my boyfriend?

I can roughly understand them, but I would love an exact translation.

He never went to formal school in his country, so there are likely some spelling/grammar errors.

Oh, and there's some english thrown in there.



Quisiera que tu fueras la mujer de mi vida para siempre mi princesa.



Dream contigo todas las noches y quiero que estes siempre junta ami mi vida.



Cuando no te miro siento que me muero de tristesa porque quisiera que este en mi vida siempre.



Nunca te voy a change por nadie porque te yevo en mi corazon y te amo.



Quisiera vesarte porque necisito tus besos te amo siempre e sonado con eso desde que te bese porque me gustan tus besos.



Yo estoy a asi tambien porque te yebo aqui en mi corazon y quiero q estes aqui manana.Can I get a spanish-english translation?
I would like you to be the woman of my life forever my princess.



I dream of you every night and I want you to be at my side, my love.



When I'm not looking at you I feel I'm dying of sadness because I would like you to be in my life always.



I'll never change you for anyone else because I keep you in my heart and I love you..



I want to kiss you because I need your kisses I love you always I've been dreaming of that from the moment I kissed you because I like your kisses.



I am like that because I keep you in my heart and I want you to be here tomorrow.

.
how romantic.

dont have time to write all what he said but its very romantic.Can I get a spanish-english translation?
I would like for you to be my woman for my life and forever my princess.

I dream of you every night and want these dreams with me for life

When I don't see you, I feel I am dying of sadness 'cause I always want you in my life

I will never leave you for anyone else 'cause I have you in my heart and I luv you

I would like to kiss you 'cause I need your kisses, I always luv you and dream of the kisses since the moment I kissed you 'cause I love your kisses

I am like that 'cause I have you in my heart and want you to be here tomorrow.Can I get a spanish-english translation?
I wish u could b the woman of my life forever my princess.

I dream with u everynight and I want u to b always by myside, my life.

when I dont see u I feel died of sadness coz I wish u could b in my life always .

I will never change u for anyone coz I got u in my heart and I love u.

I wish I could kiss u coz I need ur kisses, I love u , I have always dreamed about that since I kissed u because I like ur kisses.

Im like that too coz I got u in my heart and I want u to be here tomorrow.



I hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment