Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Spanish/English translation, please...?

Could someone give me the SENTIMENT behind this phrase please? I can do a literal translation and I suspect there is more to it....



un chocho da mas hambreAnother Spanish/English translation, please...?
Enjoy :D

http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|un%20chocho%20da%20mas%20hambreAnother Spanish/English translation, please...?
Translation for un chocho da mas hambre : one more hungry pussyAnother Spanish/English translation, please...?
Un chocho is like a woman's thing, right? So it's like saying a little bit of It makes you even more hungry... like a little bit of what you got makes me/he/whoever want it even more...

EDIT: In response to *your* response, "da" is a conjugated form of the verb "dar," or "to give." I don't think it can be translated literally but another variation might be something like, "A little taste (of p*ssy) makes you hungry for more." I dunno... it's like guy talk. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment