Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can you help with a Spanish to English translation?

A hispanic guy I've been seeing sent me this as a text message. But I don't speak Spanish and he knows it. I'm beginning to think that he's crazy, so asking him what it means is right out. I've checked the Spanish-English dictionaries, but lots of the words don't have an exact translation. Can you please help?

The text was

"Aunques tecon otra tusienpre bas aser laprimera ila ultima teamo como anadie eamado flaquita esta espuro deseo."Can you help with a Spanish to English translation?
This is the traslation: Even if I am with someone else, you are always going to be the first and the last, I love you like I've never loved anybody before. The last part doesnt really make any sense but it goes like this: skinny is pure wish"



Hope I can be of help.
The last word, wish can also be interpreted as desire. in this case desirable, So the last sentence could also read thin girl you are desirable and/or I desire you.

Report Abuse

Can you help with a Spanish to English translation?
www.byki.com is great for translanting!Can you help with a Spanish to English translation?
Even though i'm with another you will always be the first and the last. I love you like nobody has love you flaquita(your nickname) this last is pure lust.



your text in spanish is really bad written, i didn't understand the part of "esta espuro deseo"...but well hope its useful.-...
everyone is right.. really bad grammar and spelling... but I think it was because it was a text message so he tried to shorten it? Anyway yes I means what evedrybody else said... except the last part... esta es puro deseo... he is talking about the "other girl he is with" he is just lusting after her.... so he's cheating on you!! or cheating on someone with you!!
1) This is a translation of the idea:

"Although I'm seeing another woman, you will always be the first and the last, I love you as I've never loved anyone, my sweet, the other one is only lust"



2) In my humble opinion, you must throw this guy to the trash of nevermore... HE IS AN ********!
It appears not to be Spanish:



"Aunques tecon another one tusienpre bas to aser laprimera ila completes teamo as eamado anadie flaquita this espuro desire."
No hable espanol.
It's incredibly incorrectly spelled! here it goes:



Aunque tengo otra, tu siempre vas a ser la primera y la 煤ltima, te amo como a nadie he amado flaquita, 茅sta es puro deseo



Translation:

Even when I have other girl (or, "even when I am with other girl"), you will always be the first and the last one, I love you as I have never loved,flaquita (means skinny in a loving way). This girl is just for having sex (this can also mean "because I wanted to see if I could have her too", or, "this is just a desire" that would mean almost the same than the first translation I gave you)



Don't be surprised to find that some words haven't an exact meaning, in Spanish that is really common.



Have a nice day! and if you have any other doubt about Spanish you can contact me :sejon_725@hotmail. com
Even though i am with another, you will allways be the first and last. I love you unlike anyone else i have ever loved (flaquita). these are purely my wishes.





p.s. flaquita is a way of saying skinny girl, but its in a cute way and is not offensive at all.



p.p.s. This guys grammar is horrible
The correct translation is this:

Even if I am with another, you will always be the first and the last. I love you like I have never loved anyone (flaquita)-%26gt; skinny this one is only desire.
http://www.freetranslation.com/free/web.鈥?/a>



helps me with similar situations. I deal with suppliers from Mexico, and I have found this web site very helpful.
Even if I am with an other woman, you always will be the first and the last. I love you like never I had love anyone, small girl, this is just desire. (Just sex attraction).

Is exactly what he is saying... Hope it help.
(Aunques te con tu siempre) that could mean i love to be with you all the time. the rest means (though the spelling is atrocious, this is an extremely rough translation) you go to the first (maybe he likes u the best of all the girls) te amo=i love you, u should no that from now on, como a nadie=how with no one i feel like this. [flaquita?] this waiting for you i want/prefer
"Aunques tecon otra tusienpre bas aser laprimera ila ultima teamo como anadie eamado flaquita esta espuro deseo."



he must be Mexican American hahahahaha thats the worst spanish i ever seen.



"even If im with another girl, You always will be the first and the last one, I love you my flaquita , this is pure wish)



haha flaquita = skinny girl, even if you are not skinny, flaquita is like "my sweet"
Well the grammar is awful but something like " you will always be the first and last I love you like no one else.....very skinny..this is pure desire." Hope that helps.
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment