Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I need help in a Spanish-English translation fast!?

Ok here's the deal:



I have some Spanish homework about the names of Spanish people and translating them into English





I looked at all the websites I had time to look at and these name are NOT translating into a English WORD!!!!! I do NOT mean the meaning of the WORD!!! I know Paz means light or whatev but I wanna know the NAME like:







Marta-Martha







SIMPLE!!!!









Now here are the names:







Mercedes-





Paz-





Yolanda-





Alfonso-





Alonso-





Teodoro-

















THANK YOU!!!I need help in a Spanish-English translation fast!?
I don't think there's a right or wrong answer in this case. Here's what I would say:

Mercedes- Marcy

Paz- Pat

Yolanda- Wanda

Alfonso- Frank

Alonso- Lance

Teodoro- Theodore
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment