Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Que Fuerte (spanish) - English translation, please help!?

I'm in Spain and a friend here wrote me and e-mail saying

"Te has hecho amigo de Mercedes??? jajaja que fuerte!!"

What would this mean?? I understand the sentance, but not the 'que fuerte!'. Is it good or bad? Hahha, i have a lot of spanish to learn!!! thanks!!Que Fuerte (spanish) - English translation, please help!?
In Spain, this phrase means ' Wow ! ' , ' How incredible! ' etc.
Hello, I'm native spanish speaker, and I'm not really sure if there's a correct translation of that phrase to english, but I'll explain you the meaning so you understand what it means.



When we hear about something and we're surprised about that we use to say "qué fuerte" but we say that because we can not believe that happened.



It can be even sometimes sarcastic.



For example, if you have a friend (Sarah, for example) and she always tells you she hates someone (Mike) and suddenly Sarah tells you "listen, Mike is my new boyfriend" you could say "qué fuerte" meaning that you just can't believe it, and you are really surprised with the notice (and making fun of the strange notice at the same time)



I hope I helped you!!!Que Fuerte (spanish) - English translation, please help!?
I believe the word is "suerte".

"Suerte" makes sense within the context of your sentence.



"?Te has hecho amigo de Mercedes?", ja ja, ja, ?que suerte"

You've become friends with Mercedes?, ha, ha, ha, you are lucky, how lucky can you get!



fuerte=strong

suerte=luckQue Fuerte (spanish) - English translation, please help!?
You've made friends with Mercedes? 'hahaha' that strong.
  • asian makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment