Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish-English translation please. With a small sentence.?

How do you say "he estado aprovechando el tiempo bien" in English.



I need to know these because I'm writing an essay and i want to put that.Spanish-English translation please. With a small sentence.?
I am taking advantage of the good time (or good weather) depending on context.
I exploited the time wellSpanish-English translation please. With a small sentence.?
"I have been making good use of my time"



I hope it helpsSpanish-English translation please. With a small sentence.?
I'm no whiz at this but I think it means,

I had/have been taking advantage of the time well...



For more on translation see the websites below:
Regardless of the translation, you should not use any foreign language that you are not familiar with in any essay; writing a pen pal is one thing; writing for a class assignment is quite another, because the teacher may ask you to "prove" your work, and you will be unable to answer him/her.
I have been taking advantage of the affluent time
I have been taking advantage of the time.

Im not sure how correct is that in English but the sentence in Spanish means that u do all the things u wanna do in the time u have.

No comments:

Post a Comment