Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish-English translation, please! Can you help me?

I received a Disney T-Shirt for Christmas yesterday, and it's in spanish, and I'd love to know what it says. Mickey is pointing to the giant Monorail, and saying, "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!" (I seem to remember puerta meaning door, but honestly, I could use your help)Spanish-English translation, please! Can you help me?
It means: Please keep away from the doors.

Yes, puerta does mean "door".
Please,stay away from the doors! = Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!Spanish-English translation, please! Can you help me?
"Please stay away from doors"Spanish-English translation, please! Can you help me?
It means "Please stay away from the doors!"
Please keep your distance from the doors.
Please stay away from the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment