Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spanish-English translation, please!?

My boyfriend sends me cute texts, however, he never went to school in his home country, and when he texts me in spanish i can't always understand him. I'm sure there are misspellings in this message.



I understand the overall meaning of the message, but I'd like an exact translation, please



La suabida de tus labios me gustan cuando te beso porque siento que me henamoro cada ves masSpanish-English translation, please!?
John is exactly right



He is saying the I like the softness of your lips when I kiss you because I feel that I am falling in love a littel more each time..
I think he was trying to tell you: Whenever I kiss your tender lips it only makes me love you more.Spanish-English translation, please!?
he says that he loves your soft lips because when he kisses you he gets more in loveSpanish-English translation, please!?
"La suavidad de tus labios me gustan cuando te beso porque siento que me enamoro cada vez m谩s"



I cherish the tenderness of your lips when I kiss you because it makes me love you more and more
The suabida one of your lips I like when I kiss to you because I feel that henamoro each you see me but
he says that he loves your soft lips because when he kisses you he gets more in love
The suabida your lips like when you kiss me because I feel that I henamoro each see more
http://translation.langenberg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment