Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Translation spanish-english?

I'm spanish and I want translate this to english. I'm sorry, my english is bad.

The text:

Por 1 beso de tu boca

2 caricias te daria,

3 abrazos que demuestran

4 veces tu alegria y en la

5陋 sinfonia de tu

6潞 pensamiento

7 veces te diria las

8 letras de un ''te quiero'' porque

9 veces por ti vivo y

10 veces por ti muero.





Do you like this poem?

THANKS YOUTranslation spanish-english?
For one kiss from your mouth

I would give you two caresses,

three embraces showing

four times your humour and in the

fifth symphony of your

sixth thought

seven times i would tell you the

eight letters of an "I love you" 'cause

nine times I live for you and

ten times I die for you
nice!

Report Abuse

Translation spanish-english?
The first line is very symbol to the fist line form La Flaca!!

Por un beso de la flaca!!

The best way to improve your English is to practice if not try

http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/

You'll feel better if you translate it and not somebody else.Translation spanish-english?
Creo que no puedo ayudarte. Soy brasile帽a y mi ingl茅s tambi茅m no 茅s muy bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment