Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spanish English translation Novels?

I'm in my third year of my high school spanish course and just wondering if there were any novels that were written in spanish but have the english translation on the opposite page. Because my friends in the French course have a novel like that, and I know they make Shakespeare novels like that ( his work on one side, and a modern day english translation on the opposite) I just thought it might be interesting and a good way to improve my skills, any advice?Spanish English translation Novels?
i'm in spanish 3 too...last year i read in the time of the butterflies/en el tiempo de la mariposas, i speak spanish but i thought i should read the book in english and in spanish since it was already translated into a different book...other books that are translated and that i read last year are house on mango street/la casa en mango street and when i was puerto rican/cuando era puerto riquena...i just used the english book as a back up if i didnt understand something
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment