Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spanish english translation?

Spanish english translation?

Spanish english translation?

Hi can a Native spanish speaker translate this to english for me please. Thank you.

Please no computer translators. (ITS PROBABLY GOING TO BE YOU INNA ) THANK IN ADVANCE.





HOLA HERMANO TENGO NOTICIAS SOBRE TU ANILLO AYER VI A YAIMA Y LE PEDI TU ANILLO Y SUS PALABRAS FUERON QUE NO LO TENIA ELLA PORQUE LO HABIA VENDIDO,ESO ME DISGUSTO MUCHO PERO CREO QUE NO HAY NADA QUE HASER,NO LE DIRIJAS MAS LA PALABRA PORQUE PERSONAS COMO ESAS NO SON DIGNAS DE NADA. LOS TENIS LOS PREFIERO NIKE Y CARSO EN USA UN 33 CREO QUE EN BRASIL ES UN 44 NO SE BIEN, CREO QUE ES ASI, GRASIAS HERMANO POR LA CONFIANSA, TENGO A MI PAPá ENFERMO PERO CREO QUE SE RECUPERE PRONTO.ENTONSES LA NOCHE DEL 22 HACES LA FIESTA PUES BUENA IDEA Y DEL HOTEL MAGNIFICO LASTIMA QUE TE CUESTE UN PASTON, DEL CHICO DE LOS CIGARROS PUES IGNORARLO ES LO MEJOS...NO CREES? DAYANA: MORENO ME ALEGRA QUE TENGAS EL MISMO SENTIDO DEL HUMOR PERO AQUI EN CUBA LOS SEPILLOS DE DIENTES SON BUENOS, LO QUE SUSEDE ES QUE ME QUITE LOS APARATOS QUE TENIA LA ULTIMA VEZ QUE ME VISTES, ME AGRADA QUE QUIERAS A TU NOVIA ESO DA BIEN QUE PENSAR DE TI, PERO IGUAL ME GUSTAS HAY ALGUN PROBLEM. EL CHICO QUE ME BUSQUES TRATA QUE ESTE GUAPO, SEXY,Y QUE TENGA TODO BIEN PUESTO JA JA JA, TU SABES , PARA PODER QUERERLO, YA TIENES MI FOTO TE LO DEJO A TI AMIGO. ESPERO TU LLAMADA Y NO OLVIDAS DE CUIDARTE Y DIRLE A TU NOVIA QUE TE QUIERA MUCHO PORQUE SE LAS VERA CONMIGO...JAJAJA, SEGURO TE QUIERE ERES BUEN CHICO. BESOS Y NOS HABLAMOS SABADO O DOMINGO , HA ESPERO QUE ME INVITES A LA FIESTA , SOMOS AMIGOS O NO? KISSSSSSSSSS, MUA. BUENO HERMANO TE QUEREMOS, ESCRIBENOS.................SALUDOS A TODOS.Spanish english translation?
Hello brother, I have news about your ring. Yesterday I saw Yaima and I asked her for your ring and she said she didn't have it, because she sold it. I disliked that a lot, but there's nothing we can do, don't talk to her anymore because people like that are no good. The sneakers I prefer Nike and my measurements in USA is 33 I think in Brazil it's a 44 I'm not sure. (TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: I THINK WHAT HE MEANS IS 10.5 IN THE US. I USED THE SHOE SIZE CONVERTER) Thanks brother for the trust, my dad is sick now but I think he will recover soon. So Sunday 22 at night, you are gonna do the party, that's a really good idea. And the hotel's great, what a pity that it's costing you so much. And the guy with the cigars, I think the best is to ignore him... don't you think?



DAYANA: Moreno I am glad you have the same sense of humor, but here in Cuba the toothbrushes are good, what's happened is that I took off my braces the ones you saw me in last time. I'm glad you like your girlfriend, that leaves a good impression of you. But I still like you. There's a problem the guy you find for me he has to be hot, sexy, and have everything well put. HAHA you know, so that I can love him. You already have my photo so you can show your friend. I will wait for your call and don't forget to take care and tell your girlfriend to love you a lot, because if not, she will have to face me...HAHAHA, I'm sure she loves you, you are a good boy. Kisses and we'll talk saturday or sunday. Oh I hope you invite me to the party, are we friends or not? Kisssssss, MUA.



Well brother we love you, write to us.............Greetings to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment