Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you think I still have a chance of passing the NYU Spanish-English translation exam?

I have maybe 2 1/2 weeks left, %26amp; I still feel unprepared because of being held back because of my parents both being ill. I also have other personal issues, as well, such as being stressed %26amp; not being able to find a job to pay for the courses. But still want to take the exam anyway. I might be more prepared than I think I am. My mind is foggy, %26amp; I can't think clearly. I've been preparing %26amp; reviewing since January, but if I set EVERYTHING aside %26amp; focus SOLELY on this, dedicating %26amp; committing myself to more intensive studying, could I still "possibly" pass? Or is passing out of the question?Do you think I still have a chance of passing the NYU Spanish-English translation exam?
There are times when you need to take risks in order to know what you are capable of. You seem to have been studying a lot so if I were you, I'd sit for it.



You need to believe in yourself and go ahead.



Good luck.Do you think I still have a chance of passing the NYU Spanish-English translation exam?
You're welcome.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment