Thursday, February 9, 2012

English --> Spanish translation, plz??? Ayudame por favor?? ...How would you say this in Spanish?

Could you please help me translate this to Spanish?

How would you say this in Spanish:





"I am not allowed to give out my phone number."



- and -



"My parents get mad when I give my number out to stangers."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Thankz in Advance =]English --%26gt; Spanish translation, plz??? Ayudame por favor?? ...How would you say this in Spanish?
No se me permite dar mi n煤mero de tel茅fono



and



Mis padres se disguntan cuando le doy el n煤mero a extra帽os.
Yo no puedo dar mi numero de telefono!



Mis padres se enojan cuando yo doy mi numero de telefono!



you can also try freetranslation.comEnglish --%26gt; Spanish translation, plz??? Ayudame por favor?? ...How would you say this in Spanish?
No me permiten dar mi n煤mero de telefono.

Mis padres se enojan cuando doy mi n煤mero a extra帽os.English --%26gt; Spanish translation, plz??? Ayudame por favor?? ...How would you say this in Spanish?
i am not sure about the first, but i would say:



No estoy dispuesto a dar me numero telefonico



and



Mis padres se enojan cuando les de a mi numero a los alejanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment