Friday, February 3, 2012

Can I get a Spanish to English translation for the following, please?

No c q aser xq siempre q entrego el corazon m lo destrosa



Thank you all for your help!Can I get a Spanish to English translation for the following, please?
It is in Spanish simplified for texting.

No se que hacer porque siempre que entrego el corazon me lo destrosa

I do not know what to do because whenever [lit: always] I give my heart [away], it is destroyed.
No s茅 que hacer. Es que siempre que entrego el coraz贸n se me lo destroza.



I don't know what to do. It's just that, everytime I surrender/give my heart it gets broken.Can I get a Spanish to English translation for the following, please?
"No s茅 que hacer porque siempre que entrego el coraz贸n me lo destroza."



"Don't know what to do because every time that I give him/her my heart he/she destroys it."Can I get a Spanish to English translation for the following, please?
I agree with George.
destroza

I don't know what to do because everytime i give my heart it gets destroyed .
I don't know what to do because I always give him/her my heart and he/she destroys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment