Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the correct translation from English to Spanish for: "I have lost my heart to you"?

What is the correct translation from English to Spanish for: "I have lost my heart to you". I treid a couple of online translators, I got the following 2:



1. he perdido mi corazón a ti

2. he perdido mi corazón a usted



If you know of a better translation, please let me know.What is the correct translation from English to Spanish for: "I have lost my heart to you"?
None of the above. Its to lose sth. for sb.



He perdido mi corazón por tí
I think both are incorrect.



it shall be:



He perdido mi corazón por ti. ( informal way)



He perdido mi corazón por usted ( formal way)



good luck!What is the correct translation from English to Spanish for: "I have lost my heart to you"?
1. Perdí mi corazón a tú



2. Perdí mi corazón a usted



( If the person you are talking to is the same age or younger than you, you say "tú" but if they are older you say "usted"What is the correct translation from English to Spanish for: "I have lost my heart to you"?
Yo me he enamorado de usted
"Por ti, perdí mi corazón"

“Perdí mi corazón a ti”

"Mi corazón lo perdí a ti"



A little angry

"Por tu culpa perdí mi corazón"

No comments:

Post a Comment