Monday, February 6, 2012

Need help with Spanish to English translation of doc about Adobe Flash?

I am working on a translation of a document about Adobe Flash, and need a little help.



You must be a bilingual Adobe flash expert.



What are these file names in English?



PR脕CTICA_EFECTOS_DE_COLOR.FLA



EJEMPLO_ASIMETRIA.FLA



REMPLAZAR_Y_A脩ADIR_COLOR.FLA





EDICI脫N_DE_GUIAS.FLA



FUNCTION_PLAY.FLANeed help with Spanish to English translation of doc about Adobe Flash?
First of all I am not that good at computers but I know spanish and these are what I came up with, btw that .FLA thing seems to me the same always so,



PRACTIC COLOR EFFECTS.FLA



EXAMPLE ASYMETTRY.FLA



REPLACE AND ADD COLOR.FLA



GUIDES EDITION.FLA



PLAY.FLANeed help with Spanish to English translation of doc about Adobe Flash?
gh
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment