Friday, February 3, 2012

I need an english - spanish translation for a quote that is going in my wedding invitations?

The quote is this: "Remember tonight, for it is the beginning

of always."



I have a pretty good understanding of spanish but I want to make sure that I am translating the idea, not just the words. Here is what I've got:



"Recuerdate de esta noche como el empezar de todo."



I'm not sure if 'todo' (everything) is correct or if 'siempre' would be....Please help!!! Gracias!I need an english - spanish translation for a quote that is going in my wedding invitations?
Recuerda esta noche porque es el comienzo de lo eterno.



I think that makes more sense than literal translation.
Recuerda esta noche, ya que es el comienzo del siempre.I need an english - spanish translation for a quote that is going in my wedding invitations?
go to freetranslations.com and change the language to "from English to Spanish".I need an english - spanish translation for a quote that is going in my wedding invitations?
" Recuerdate de esta noche, como es el comienzo de todo"
sorry to answer, I don't speak a lick of spanish, but I just wanted to say you shouldn't go to free translations, it doesn't grasp the concept of what you are trying to convey, just the words.



now if you need anything translated to french, lemme know

and good luck with your wedding!!!!!!!
it coul be

the idea that I understand is

recuerda esta noche como el comienzo de un todo, or recuerda esta noche como el comienzo de algo nuevo

I know that the word new is not there, but the idea is that from that day on there is a new life for you two, isn't it?
It should be:

"Recuerden esta noche, ya que es el comienzo de algo nuevo."



Hope it helps!!!!

And Congratulations.
Its right...todo means everything and the quote ir right as well.

( i am Mexican )
"Recuerda esta noche, porque es el principio de un 麓para siempre麓"

(for it is; por ello. but it麓s better if you translate it for (because)) And... "the beginning of always" sounds better if we get the meaning stronger so... that麓s why I translated like that.
I correct spanish will be :

Recuerda esta noche,porque este sera nuestro comienzo.

it sound more romantic
Recuerda esta noche porque es el principio de siempre.
It could be, "No olvides esta noche, que ser谩 el inicio de todo"



In this case "No olvides esta noche" and "Remember tonight" are similar in meaning.



This is another way you can write it: "Recuerda esta noche que ser谩 el inicio de todo".



Personally I like the fist one.
Recuerde esta noche, para lo es el principio de siempre
  • lip chap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment