Thursday, February 9, 2012

I need a native speaker's help with a quick Spanish to English translation?

"Your Hispanic family supports you!"



I'm pretty sure it's "Su familia hispana se apoyo!", but my Spanish is textbook and I wanted to make sure that it's correct to native speakers.



If you're curious, I'm making a sign for a Marco Rubio rally in Florida :)I need a native speaker's help with a quick Spanish to English translation?
Depends on if you use the formal version or informal version.



Tu familia hispana te apoya! (informal)



OR



Su familia hispana le apoya! (formal)



I would probably use the informal version.
"Su familia hispana lo apoya" (Formal)

"Tu familia hispana te apoya"(Between fellas)

You must erase "you "at the end of the sentence.

This form is used when you are talking about a family showing support for a member of the clan.I need a native speaker's help with a quick Spanish to English translation?
si pero el no apoya a los hispanos .el apoya la nueva ley de arizona.



be careful don't advertise in spanish it may backfire. he is not following the traditional hispanic support, and he is not very welcome.I need a native speaker's help with a quick Spanish to English translation?
You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.

Download the Babylon in: http://babylon.sitedee.com/
Formal: Su familia Hispana lo apoya.



Casual: Tu familia Hispana te apoya.
隆Tu familia hispana te apoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment