Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?

I wear slippers. I get out of bed. I'm in my pajamas. I take my clothing. I open the door. Turn off the light. I leave my room. I'm going down the hall to the bathroom. I enter the bathroom. I close the door. I take off my pajamas. I do a pee. Flushed the toilet.



What I'm trying to say is:

Me pongo las zapatillas. Me levanto de la cama. Estoy en pijama. Cojo mi ropa de vestir. Abro la puerta. Apago la luz. Salgo de mi habitaci贸n. Voy por el pasillo hacia el cuarto de ba帽o. Entro en el cuarto de ba帽o. Cierro la puerta. Me quito el pijama. Hago un pis. Tiro de la cadena del water.



I'm awful at english, sorry.

Thanks!Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
Si bueno, excepto 'I take OFF my clothes' y 'I pee' y 'i flush the toilet'. :-)
Ok.your given sentence is very long so im abit difficult.so i would like to advise to use the link that i had given below.this site gives you a dictionary,translation and many other things.just click this link and you will find a space to write a word for dictionary.and at the buttom you will find translator.ok best of luck.Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
no it good translation . i like itIs this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
Si mi amigo, muy bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment