Friday, February 3, 2012

What does this mean? Spanish to English translation please?

de hoy en delante, nadamas te voy a platicar en espanol si?What does this mean? Spanish to English translation please?
From now on, I'm not going to chat with you about anything in Spanish, right?
Yeah, that's correct.



"From now on, I will only talk to you in Spanish, ok?" - to be exact..



Hope this helps you. ^^What does this mean? Spanish to English translation please?
From now on, I will only speak to you in Spanish, Okay.



For professional translation services, I recommend Gotham Lab at http://www.gothamlab.comWhat does this mean? Spanish to English translation please?
From now, just I talk to you in spanish ok?
From today on, I'll speak to you only in Spanish, okay?
I think it means:



"FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY SPEAK IN SPANISH."



Although i am not too sure~!!
There.are some.people that dont know lol vut as some sais it right "from now on i will talk to you only in spanish alright?
From now on, I'm only going to talk to you in spanish, ok?
From now on I'll only talk to you in Spanish, ok?
" from now i will only speak in Spanish"
  • make up foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment