Thursday, February 9, 2012

Translation work (Spanish-English)?

Hi! I wonder if anyone can give me any advice, I'm a student and want to make a bit of extra money on the side doing translation work (documents, etc) does anyone know how to get started, where to find work, etc? I am fluent in Spanish.Translation work (Spanish-English)?
Respondants would be better able to answer your question if we had some idea where you would like to work (geographically) (qual ciudad) Thoughts that come to mind...social services, homeland security, airport (FAA) to name a few. Bien suerte!
call me a maracon i'll pay you 拢10Translation work (Spanish-English)?
being that you speak both spanish and english I would definately check police departments first. I speak both and work at a police department translating for inmates and suspectsTranslation work (Spanish-English)?
If you are in the UK and Spanish/Hispanic, the chances of getting much translation work (English to Spanish) are pretty slim as



a. there is little demand from English into Spanish

b. there are plenty of agencies and qualified people around.



You would probably have more success offering your services as a private tutor although an introductory course to teaching your language as a second language would not go amiss.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment