Monday, February 6, 2012

How much should I charge a company to correct its web-site translation English to Spanish?

the web-site is already in Spanish but has a lot of mistakes...How much should I charge a company to correct its web-site translation English to Spanish?
This should not be charged by the hour but by the word (total words, not just corrected words). Depending on your qualifications and what you are able to negotiate with the company, you can charge anywhere from $ .03 USD to $ .06 USD per word. If it is a small site, you might want to set a minimum fee such as $ 35.00 USD.How much should I charge a company to correct its web-site translation English to Spanish?
Depends on the rates where you live, but at least 30 to 40 dollars an hour. I know people who charge over 60.How much should I charge a company to correct its web-site translation English to Spanish?
DO YOU really NEED THAT???

No comments:

Post a Comment