Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the spanish to english translation for "Clara de As铆s" ?

Clara de Asis is also used in English. Santa Clara de Asis, although St Clare of Assisi was the saint referred to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_San鈥?/a>What is the spanish to english translation for "Clara de As铆s" ?
I do believe the answer to this question is st. clare of assisi or it would be santa clara de assisi, which in the english translation would actually be St. clare of assisi. a little about st. clare was she is the patron st. of television, eye disease, eyes, and I believe sickness too but I am not quite sure. she befriended st. francis of assisi when she heard him speak in the streets of assisi and she ran away with him so she could transform herself for a life of jesus. she and st. francis founded the order of the poor clares which was an order which included clare and her fellow sisters (or nuns) who owned no worldly goods and depended on what st. francis and his followers could beg for them. for more information please contact me from my profile! I hope this helped! and no I didnt get this from an answer site i just knew it from my brain.
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment