Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?

I'm in bed. I hear the ticking of the clock. I hear people talking in the street. I hear as the wind moves the garage door. I hear my neighbor. Sneezed. I hear the creaking of a door.



What I'm trying to say is:

Estoy en la cama. Oigo el tic tac del reloj. Oigo personas hablando en la calle. Oigo como el viento mueve la puerta del garaje. Oigo a mi vecina. Ha estornudado. Oigo el crujido de una puerta.



I'm awful at english, sorry.

Thanks!Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
I hear how the wind moves the garage door. I hear my neighbor. She has sneezed.Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
I am in bed. I hear the ticking of the clock. I hear people talking in the street. I hear how the wind moves the garage door. I hear my neighbours. He has sneezed/He sneezed. I hear the creaking of the door.



You got it nearly right! Don't worry =DIs this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
He/She sneezed.....apart from that, perfecto mi amigo!
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment