Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?

I hear my neighbor walking with his heels.As I hear something has been dropped.I hear my neighbor flush the toilet the water. I hear as telephones, but do not understand anything he says.



What I'm trying to say is:

Oigo a mi vecina caminando con sus tacones. Oigo como algo se ha ca铆do al suelo. Oigo como mi vecina tira de la cadena del water. Oigo como telefonea, pero no entiendo nada de lo que dice.



I'm awful at english, sorry.

Thanks!Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
Yes, perfect.Is this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
no and also dont trust translating sites eitherIs this a correct translation? (english-spanish)?
Or yo eschucho..I hear...too but apart from that, muy bien mi amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment