Monday, February 6, 2012

Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?

''It was a really great situation to be in. We got a new bassist, Skott Carino, 'cause Steve is full-time in Sadus. So, it worked out just fine. I'm really grateful to the people who have helped me get this out and stuff''



I'm a native speaker of Spanish and I've problems understanding slang. I'm translating this to upload an interview to youtube.Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
Ok so you would say...."Estar en esta situacion era realmente genial. Tenemos un bajista nuevo, Skott Carino, porque Steve trabaja tiempo completo en Sadus. Asi que funciono perfectamente bien. Estoy bien agradecido a todas las personas que me ayudaron a sacar esto a la luz."Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
What they mean to say is: "It was a very good situation to be in. We got a new bass player, Skott Carino, because he is plays bass for Sadus (A band). So, everything worked well. I am grateful to the people who helped me to expose this to the public." -- This should be easier to translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment